In the end, it's ALL about how much you want it and how much you would sacrifice for it.
Nothing to do with love the world, still unable for me to say I "love the world"
but baby
あきらめないで 大切な...大切な...大切な...
每次回顧過去都有一種一日瞬變的感覺,
因為記得那時寫下的心情到今日已經單單成為令人淒然的幻影。
究竟是命運或個性為何總是遭遇這樣的情節?
總之,baby あきらめないで あきらめないでね
やりましょうよ
わたしのために もう一度やってもらいませんか?
There's something to remember; there's something to forget. There's something left reflections on my mind; there's something I let it pass with the time. In the virtual space Chelsea named for my favorite place in London, my feelings and memories lie sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
春夜
你的眼神,明暗交雜,一笑成花。 是的我曾經見過這樣的世界,在北京的深夜,我們坐著計程車經過天安門廣場,那個紅色的光影和遠遠的毛澤東像,映照在車窗上,街燈閃爍,投影在你慵懶/疲倦/若有所思的臉上。 在很多年之後的今天,我忽然想起這個場景,或許從未逝去,只是沒有想起。弔詭的是,我甚至...
-
From Foundations to Freedom Being part of this — joining a major project to build an onshore substation — from nothing to something, from ...
-
look into others' hearts, especially those I like, may be an instinct, effortless as it seems. for 記憶、感情、和直覺 for 紀律、原則、和效率 兩種不同的ap...
-
陷入混亂連要個電話都亂七八糟 我果然打從心裡是個不自然なガール can't stop feeling 不自然なガール。もうもう遅いのかな 美國的帝國夢想 相信在這樣的街道上 什麼美好的事都會發生 真的感受到那種做為/夢想著/相信著世界之都的氣勢 女人們的...
No comments:
Post a Comment