Thursday, November 23, 2006

Finally, I am safely home!!!

finally after these troubles and unexpected happenings,
one day later than the schedule, i am safely home now.

It is weird for me to be at home again after 10 months,
i miss my parents, but it is weird to have them downstairs talking,
as i am already so used to single life. :p

As i assume before, i need some time to put everything back to track.

I feel so happy that my cat still recognizes me.
She greets me and come immediately when i call her. > . <
It is good to have her sleeping by my side on the bed when I am typing...

There are a lot stories to tell about my exciting journey.
We will have time. :)
Just to let you know i am fine here.

Again to be continued...

1 comment:

Dasanjos said...

Tsau! Kuidas laheb?

I did not understood the last postings :)

Musi Kalli!
Daniel (brazilian)

magic

修練心想事成的魔法 米津玄師「地球儀」× 宮﨑駿「君たちはどう生きるか」Kenshi Yonezu - Spinning Globe (Hayao Miyazaki, The Boy and The Heron) 我一個人搬離台灣!新的考驗在等著我😍 [MMA2023ㅣ축하공연...