I am still dreaming... at a dream without you.
I am still wishing... at the dimmest hope that I would never admit when sober.
Why? after so long, I thought I can get over you like all other things passing at my life.
But a mail, a mail with only one line insensible words is enough to move my heart.
Why do you remember it? Please take it as a friendly greeting, please.
Darling you become a symbol, a symbol that aches me now or then. Like a small bite at heart.
Why? 在這麼久之後,我以為我已經遺忘你,如同所有在我生命中逝去的事物。
但只要一封信,一封短短一行不帶任何感情的信就足以動搖我的心。
你居然記得阿…讓我冷靜的把它當作一個朋友的問候吧,不然我會傷得更深,不然建築的堡壘將會一夕瓦解。你居然沒有忘了我。
但,就這樣吧,就這樣吧,就這樣吧...
There's something to remember; there's something to forget. There's something left reflections on my mind; there's something I let it pass with the time. In the virtual space Chelsea named for my favorite place in London, my feelings and memories lie sound.
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
春夜
你的眼神,明暗交雜,一笑成花。 是的我曾經見過這樣的世界,在北京的深夜,我們坐著計程車經過天安門廣場,那個紅色的光影和遠遠的毛澤東像,映照在車窗上,街燈閃爍,投影在你慵懶/疲倦/若有所思的臉上。 在很多年之後的今天,我忽然想起這個場景,或許從未逝去,只是沒有想起。弔詭的是,我甚至...
-
From Foundations to Freedom Being part of this — joining a major project to build an onshore substation — from nothing to something, from ...
-
look into others' hearts, especially those I like, may be an instinct, effortless as it seems. for 記憶、感情、和直覺 for 紀律、原則、和效率 兩種不同的ap...
-
陷入混亂連要個電話都亂七八糟 我果然打從心裡是個不自然なガール can't stop feeling 不自然なガール。もうもう遅いのかな 美國的帝國夢想 相信在這樣的街道上 什麼美好的事都會發生 真的感受到那種做為/夢想著/相信著世界之都的氣勢 女人們的...
No comments:
Post a Comment