Monday, September 22, 2008

Starry Sky

I cannot help playing this song in my brain, the starry sky.
Make a change, make a change... the sentence's like a spell which makes me quite "iraira", not only because of the strong tempo.
I have so many brilliant and lovely friends who are more brave than me to pursue their dreams.
The starry sky in your eyes dazzles me. I cannot remember when and where I lose my mind.
Since the day we met, let me kiss you, starry sky. Can I be with you, or at least a bit closer to you?

I sing for you
I think of you
I remember when I lose my mind
Remember when you catch my eyes

You know of your all
You don't be shy
I remember when I lose my mind
Remember when you catch my eye

Today Starry sky...
let me kiss you
Today is starry
Come for me
Starry sky


9/24/2008 1:53:19 PM
lyrics revised.

說是一目惚れ也不為過
darling, you are just too good to be true.
plz, tell me, how can I get closer to you?

上午 11:07 2008/9/25
原來是沒有歌詞的阿
那就聽到什麼是什麼好了
嗚嗚 這混音實在是太棒了 在腦中不斷重複著

關於歌詞 大家都是很煩惱阿(笑)

capsule (カプセル) 中田ヤスタカ インタビューSugerless GiRL
帥哥的訪問!!!

No comments:

magic

修練心想事成的魔法 米津玄師「地球儀」× 宮﨑駿「君たちはどう生きるか」Kenshi Yonezu - Spinning Globe (Hayao Miyazaki, The Boy and The Heron) 我一個人搬離台灣!新的考驗在等著我😍 [MMA2023ㅣ축하공연...