Saturday, May 14, 2005

why?

today we went to bar, martini, cosmopolitan, nice-looking guy and music
kind of 頹廢的感覺
but it's not the end of the century, it's the start
but people still can't find the "right" way to innovate
閃亮亮生物 型男
國家保護財產
how does it feel when being around by such arms and being stared by such eyes?
the smell , the warmth , and the safety
一度だけでいい
I can't stop my fantasy
Look at me in the mirror
色彩繽紛稍稍裸露的春裝 閃亮亮的眼睛 偏向右的流海
am I the one that desires love?
I feel lonely enough
am I the one?

and I am very sorry to be so mean to you
I am not that kind of person or I try and pretend not to be in public
but when it comes to you, I become so bitch than I can imagine
you are the one that drive me out of my line
I am so sorry. I don't mean to do so > <
the only part that I just can't get over
sorry

No comments:

Love letter to

伊有被好好地愛著  這對我來說是最無上的validation  胸無大志的我  只希望能和家人一起快快樂樂的生活 除此之外別無所求  越來越清晰 越來越明朗  原來我想要過的是我高中時的生活  每天去學校上學跟同學玩  下課後在校夜自習寫功課  晚上回家一邊吃媽媽炒的炒青菜一邊看...