Friday, March 04, 2005

how?

I start to believe that computer is made by evil engineers to control and dominate the world
It must be so because....I really want to cry.....
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? >_________________<
I created my first english writing tonight.
it's about complaining of the one I just can't get over...
I tried very hard for my slow typing and the those uncertain spelling words...
When I finished,I press the publish bottom and BOOM!
a explorer error then the whole writing DISAPPEAR........

I feel ridiculous and shocked.......HOW?WHAT?
but it did happen
where's my writing? my first writing?
I believe there must be millions of people ever meet such problems
a computer error , a sudden blackout
and then people's import homework , graduation essay BOOM!
there's not much to do except crying and doing it again desperately
Such pressure and desperation kills !
Maybe many of us all be dead of this but no one really cares?
And no one thought of it as a situation that need to be improved
Oh those computers and their engineers!

No comments:

Love letter to

伊有被好好地愛著  這對我來說是最無上的validation  胸無大志的我  只希望能和家人一起快快樂樂的生活 除此之外別無所求  越來越清晰 越來越明朗  原來我想要過的是我高中時的生活  每天去學校上學跟同學玩  下課後在校夜自習寫功課  晚上回家一邊吃媽媽炒的炒青菜一邊看...