I feel I am totally stuck, in every aspect of my life.
That's such an awful feeling but no matter how I try - positive thinking or get some other things to do.
It is there, undeniable. It shall be my first summer like this. I should learn to be like adults, responsible and independent.
I miss who I was, who had some positive expectation about the future, a little more optimistic than pessimistic.
下午 11:45 2008/6/25
奇摩新聞是個有趣的地方
女性想婚 22歲就要找對象
北市月入不到5萬 中低收入戶
兩個都達不到
看了這兩篇之後我心寒了
There's something to remember; there's something to forget. There's something left reflections on my mind; there's something I let it pass with the time. In the virtual space Chelsea named for my favorite place in London, my feelings and memories lie sound.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
沙灘
記憶像溫暖的潮浪翻攪著沙礫 是不合時宜十月底仍然40度的高溫 明知一切都已逝去 仍緊抓著我的腦海不願放棄 平地起高樓 荒野變捷運 我搭著同一條公車路線回家 映上玻璃窗的風景卻再也沒有相似之處 即使在什麼也沒有的虛空中 我依然感覺到過去的小女孩從什麼地方看著我 而我啞然失語 不知道...
-
From Foundations to Freedom Being part of this — joining a major project to build an onshore substation — from nothing to something, from ...
-
look into others' hearts, especially those I like, may be an instinct, effortless as it seems. for 記憶、感情、和直覺 for 紀律、原則、和效率 兩種不同的ap...
-
我不知道走下去會看到什麼樣的風景 也不知道會發生什麼樣的事情 緊張緊張緊張 幾乎要哭出來或是吐出來 不過這就是人生 我必須要這樣走下去 並非化為一道彩虹 而是本來就身為一道彩虹 她說 迷う總有一天會變成決意 和掌握了多少沒有關係 只是有沒有衝動而已
No comments:
Post a Comment