Thursday, November 27, 2008

Furious about the lost

I am extremely furious at me, being stupid and careless, forgetting the seminar about Sweden Education. oooooooooooooooooooooooooh no.

Even more, I don't realize it until 30 mins ago, when I surfed the internet finding that Kylie Minogue's tickets sold out(another thing I forgot), then I opened my google calendar and found it, the shocking fact.
baga baga baga!

Time passes fast and all you do is wait and lose?
I really really hate the idea.
Was I so troubled then that everything is meaningless?
I was simply being stupid, just save all excuses and face the music!

Can I find any remedy for the current situation?
Dear, finish this murmuring and focus on NOW!

No comments:

magic

修練心想事成的魔法 米津玄師「地球儀」× 宮﨑駿「君たちはどう生きるか」Kenshi Yonezu - Spinning Globe (Hayao Miyazaki, The Boy and The Heron) 我一個人搬離台灣!新的考驗在等著我😍 [MMA2023ㅣ축하공연...