Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spectacular

i wish, i could be as free as you, as privileged as you.
which, probably means I should be as rich as you.
Even though I made decisions on the premise that i will not be here for long from the very beginning. This height, this view from this angle. Hey, remember it, firmly keep it at heart.

One day I should see some other spectaculars, enjoy the outer bigger crazy amazing world, but me standing at this moment is unique still.

From this angle, this height I own this divergent view for this specific moment.
Capture it with my eyes and keep it well.
As one day, I will remember it, thought-provokingly. (2010/6/23)
從這個角度,這個高度看出去的參差交錯的風景,請牢記著,為有一天回想,而懷念著。

No comments:

magic

修練心想事成的魔法 米津玄師「地球儀」× 宮﨑駿「君たちはどう生きるか」Kenshi Yonezu - Spinning Globe (Hayao Miyazaki, The Boy and The Heron) 我一個人搬離台灣!新的考驗在等著我😍 [MMA2023ㅣ축하공연...