Thursday, November 01, 2007

how are you?

how are you?

冬天來了令我有點憂鬱,雖然很開心。

從我許下願的那刻起到今天,

I have an enjoyable decent job; a place in the center of Taipei city, close to most spots I like; a new cute well-facilitated Japanese cell phone alone with a new number. I pay my bills and walk on the heels taking 10-min bus to the office. I bought a carpet and the table is on the list. It seems that I now have many things I can only dream about. I sit on the bed bracing my knees and think.

「孩子阿,要相信事情會好轉的。」在絕望的哭泣的時候,她的簽名檔一直印在我的心中。

How can life change in these months? If none of what has hurt me were ever happen, would I be a better “me”?

I wish and pray with all my soul, my heart. I wish the blessings on me are on her as well. I wish she’s happy and healthy every day. And, dear God, if you forgive my too many wishes as a human, please keep leading me, guiding the way to the uttermost glory.

No comments:

magic

修練心想事成的魔法 米津玄師「地球儀」× 宮﨑駿「君たちはどう生きるか」Kenshi Yonezu - Spinning Globe (Hayao Miyazaki, The Boy and The Heron) 我一個人搬離台灣!新的考驗在等著我😍 [MMA2023ㅣ축하공연...