Thursday, November 01, 2007

how are you?

how are you?

冬天來了令我有點憂鬱,雖然很開心。

從我許下願的那刻起到今天,

I have an enjoyable decent job; a place in the center of Taipei city, close to most spots I like; a new cute well-facilitated Japanese cell phone alone with a new number. I pay my bills and walk on the heels taking 10-min bus to the office. I bought a carpet and the table is on the list. It seems that I now have many things I can only dream about. I sit on the bed bracing my knees and think.

「孩子阿,要相信事情會好轉的。」在絕望的哭泣的時候,她的簽名檔一直印在我的心中。

How can life change in these months? If none of what has hurt me were ever happen, would I be a better “me”?

I wish and pray with all my soul, my heart. I wish the blessings on me are on her as well. I wish she’s happy and healthy every day. And, dear God, if you forgive my too many wishes as a human, please keep leading me, guiding the way to the uttermost glory.

No comments:

春夜

你的眼神,明暗交雜,一笑成花。 是的我曾經見過這樣的世界,在北京的深夜,我們坐著計程車經過天安門廣場,那個紅色的光影和遠遠的毛澤東像,映照在車窗上,街燈閃爍,投影在你慵懶/疲倦/若有所思的臉上。 在很多年之後的今天,我忽然想起這個場景,或許從未逝去,只是沒有想起。弔詭的是,我甚至...