Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The dark side

I hate Americans. (oops, emotional words again.)
In such a miserable world full of sorrows, children are crying for food, dying everyday, being slaves and prostitutes; monks and civilians in Tibet demonstrate for freedom, fight for the rights to live with pride.

And the only thing you care about is those cold-blooded greedy traders are gonna lose their jobs in the New York City, have to move out the glamorous building in Lower Manhattan? You make me sick.

The world is going to collapse. Let it down, let it down, let it down.
I sing the children's song ironically cheering.
Since there's no more hope for me, I cannot be happier that the world joins me.
Welcome to the dark side.

No comments:

magic

修練心想事成的魔法 米津玄師「地球儀」× 宮﨑駿「君たちはどう生きるか」Kenshi Yonezu - Spinning Globe (Hayao Miyazaki, The Boy and The Heron) 我一個人搬離台灣!新的考驗在等著我😍 [MMA2023ㅣ축하공연...